Welcome to Isleworth Town Primary School!
Isleworth Town School has served many generations of families from the local community since it was opened in October 1910.
Here at Isleworth Town we continue to foster strong relationships with our local community. We aim to make our school a place which children enjoy coming to, where they are happy, work hard, learn and make good progress. In order to achieve this we work in partnership with children, parents, staff and governors. Our overall school vision statement is:
As a school we are committed to working together to develop a community where everyone is valued and children become confident and successful learners.
This is underpinned by the values we uphold and our school aims to:
- Ensure every individual feels respected and valued
- Create an environment in which everyone feels safe, happy and enjoys school
- Provide a creative curriculum which engages learners and develops the skills of enquiry, investigation, co-operation
- Nurture the development of self-belief, resilience and independence
- Celebrate the successes and achievements of all
- Foster high expectations of self and others
- Prepare our pupils for their role in society as morally responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
We encourage parents to become actively involved in the life of the school in many different ways. There are opportunities to assist in class, support work at home, attend curriculum and parents meetings and help at fundraising events.
Governors are also very active in the life of the school and contribute considerable time and energy to ensure the school continually improves. The governing body is formed from a section of parents, members of the local community and staff.
All of these groups work together to provide the best possible education for all our children.
If you would like to visit our school please contact the school office (020 8560 5701) or alternatively you can find further information on this site.