Fiver Challenge from Home Follow this link to do a fiver challenge from home!
Geography week beginning Monday 18th May
RE week beginning Monday 18th May
Geography week beginning Monday 11th May
RE week beginning Monday 11th May
Geography week beginning Monday 4th May
RE:What can we learn from religious stories?
- Lesson 2.docx
- Information Sheet Koppen System (1).pdf
- Information Sheet Koppen System Table A3 (1).txt
- North America geography of.pptx
- North America Slide2.pdf
- North America Work2.pdf
- Word Search Equator Tropics Hemispheres and Poles (1).pdf
- Activity Sheet Preparing for the Weather (1).pdf
- Activity Sheet Climates of the Americas (1).pdf
Week beginning Monday 20th April
Geography: North America
RE: Buddhism The monkey king and swan story
Week Beginning Monday 30th March
Art: draw an Ancient Greek Urn Follow this video tutorial to draw an Ancient Greek Urn. Remember to pause the video often when you're using it!
Music: Heroes of Troy Follow this link to access resources that we used in class on our Ancient Greek day. Sing along with the songs lead by David Grant.
History: Ancient Greece Use this BBC website to review all you have learnt about Ancient Greece.
History: The British Museum Follow this link to the site of the British Musuem. We visited the Ancient Greek exhibition earlier this year, what else can you find that interests you?